Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girls of the World - Afghanistan

The first country in my "Girls of the World" series is Afghanistan.  WOW!  This is a hard country to find pics of beautiful women.  Probably because of the Burkhas they are always wearing.  The first pic is a World Famous pic that is from National Geographic.  I am sure many of you have seen this picture.  She is not necessarily a "Hottie" in the traditional sense, but there is something about those eyes!


When I searched for Afghan women, most of the pictures came up like this:



Who knows if these women are hot or not.  After some time of searching, I started finding a few pics of women of Afghan descent, not in Afghanistan but in other parts of the world.  So these are the best I could do.  Enjoy!!




This last foto is of Zallascht Sadat.  Zallascht is Miss Afghanistan.  Definitely the hottest Afghani I found on the internet.  Here are a couple more hot fotos of Ms. Sadat!!  It would be a shame to hide her beauty under a Burkha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment