Thursday, November 19, 2009

Love-Making Bloopers

What's The Funniest Thing That's Ever

Happened To You Or Someone
You Know While Making Love?

Anna-Lee in Alaska:

"After attending a football game, my boyfriend and I went back to my house to have a little fun. While we were having sex, my kitten had jumped onto the answering machine. Somehow the feline had pressed the record button, taping out moans of pleasure onto the machine. An hour later my mother called to ask how the game was. Her exact message: 'How many touchdowns does it take in order to satisfy you?'"

Chris in Illinois:

"Me and my fiance were having a romantic night with candlelight. We started going at it and when we went to change positions I hit the table where the candle was and hot wax spilt all over my penis."
Diane in Missouri:

"I wanted to share how I embarrassed my hubby's doctor. He got a vasectomy and after the operation the doc asked if I had any questions. He said not to worry because he has heard it all before. After thinking for a minute, I asked, "Hey doc, will it taste the same?" I never knew I could make a doctor blush ."

Anonymous in Illinois:

"8 months after the birth of our first child, my husband and I decided to have a little fun. So he made a pallet on the floor for our child, then came back to the bedroom and proceeded to pleasure me with his hands. We had all the lights off, and it was dark, when he reached for the K-y jelly, squirted some on his hand, and started rubbing me with it. It didn't seem to be working very well, so he reached for some more. When that didn't work either, he turned on the light and realized his mistake. He had grabbed the baby Desitin instead!! I immediately took and shower and washed it out, but needless to say, the mood was totally ruined!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment